Monday, August 27, 2012

Its time to fight Fear

"What am I afraid of " is the question I want to put myself to it and start working towards it. I am ashamed to tell that Fear of studies is the first part in my list.Why I am being afraid of inspite of being done an Masters degree? What kept me thinking ?Why its haunting me like a ghost?Many times I have been wondering how do I come out of this fear?Is it normal for people to get scared of taking an entrance test? Where was the energy when I took CAT,XAT,MAT exams? Eventhough I didnt do pretty well in CAT,I did a great job in MAT and XAT. My God, Please give me inner strength to pursue this GRE exam and finish it successfully. Sometimes, I feel great but sometimes, I feel very scared of failing the exam. I am aware that without hard work and practice,no one can bear the fruit of it,but still trying something new makes me very nervous. I am being very lazy in trying things? How should I come out of this? Is there a way? What I need now is inner strength and believe in God. I can do it very well and start working towards it. Working towards it ,eradicates fear in myself.The motto should be very simple, YOU CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT.I CAN DO IT .I CAN DO IT.I CAN DO IT. Yes, I am going to do it with sincerity and try my level best to crack GRE.

No comments: